Jan 9, 2014

The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth

Advertorial


Hi, my name is Audrey, and I have combination skin.


The horrible thing about having combination skin is that my cheeks are relatively dry and pimple free, BUT I have an oily T-zone (which really sucks btw). I use at least 2 oil blotters a day during touchups and I wish that my skin would remain radiant throughout the day. 


I am also a really lazy person when it comes to skincare. Seriously, I would not be caught dead doing a 20-step skin care regime before bed. While many other women worship collagen and beauty supplements, I take care of my skin by diligently cleaning off my makeup every night, and by making sure my moisturizer is slapped on my face before makeup and at bedtime (even when drunk hell yeah). Oh, and I try to drink a lot of water because.... I just love drinking water (Y)

Being that lazy person I am, I am on a island-wide lookout for a product that does it all for me!



The Body Shop just sent me a product called Nutriganics Drops Of Youth, which promises to battle the first signs of aging, helping to enhance surface skin condition, leaving it smoother, fresher and healthier. Fine lines will also be smoothened out in a course of 4 weeks.

I will be using over the course of 10 days to test its effectiveness within days. The following blog post will be an honest review on the product, and I shall reveal the verdict on whether this product does improve my skin and/or achieve what I am looking for:

1. Youthful Glow
2. Baby Smooth Skin Texture
3. Radiance




Also, I will be at an upcoming event on the 17th of January to hang out with you guys at Amore Fitness City Square Mall for a 30min kickboxing class, and 30 mins stretch fit session. After that, we will all head over to Yellow Cup Coffee for some yummy coffee and snacks! (Transport provided from Amore to Yellow Cup Coffee)

Bring all your friends and join the Gushcloud bloggers for a day as we do something healthy together :) Note that all participants have to be in sports attire for this event and we can take a million pictures together. Come armed with your sexy sportswear to change into hehe

So I guess you're probably wondering.. 
How do you win a pass to join me at this awesome event?







All you gotta do is to leave a comment on how YOU stay youthful (and the various activities you do) 
on my Instagram account @tippytoess, along with your email address. That simple!

5 winners + friends will each win $80 goodie bag which includes 30ml Nutriganics Drops of Youth, + join me and other fellow bloggers at the event (Amore and Yellow Cup Coffee). Winners are allowed to bring along 1 friend each (10 people to 1 blogger in total). This is the first time Gushcloud is organizing such a gathering for my readers to attend, so grab this opportunity for us to hang out and laugh at each other's inflexibility hahahahaha

Remember to leave your email address cause that’s how my management, Gushcloud, is going to contact you! Gushcloud will pick the winners and contact you guys, so get all your friends to participate (higher chance of winning!)

Good luck girls, I am looking forward to meeting all of you on 17th January '14 <3